From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 12/09/13 06:43 AM
To: newdocs
Subject: [Newdocs] NewDocs restructure and redesign

Hi all.

In the sequence of the discussion held in the #ubuntu-doc channel of the past weekend, me and knome have made a few alterations to NewDocs, structure and design wise.

I think that it's worth that Geoff and Leigh should have a read at the channel logs in order to fully understand what is the intention behind these changes. You can access the logs here:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/12/06/%23ubuntu-doc.html
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/12/07/%23ubuntu-doc.html
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/12/08/%23ubuntu-doc.html
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/12/09/%23ubuntu-doc.html