From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 12/09/13 07:36 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Suggestion: IRC Channel

Hi.

On 10 December 2013 00:25, Svetlana Belkin < barsookmud@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:All,

Is it possible to have a IRC channel for the team along with
UF/mailing-list? It could allow more easier communication between the
team members and also outsiders.

Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women

That's a fabulous idea, Svetlana. Even though we have the LP mailing list, which is a tremendous improvement on the forum PMs, in the sense that is easier and saner to keep track of what's being discussed, IMO there's nothing like exchanging ideas in real time.

I can see many advantages on having our channel, the most important one being the fact that we would be able to share ideas and information with other people. Other then ourselves, hence improving the project itself and at the same time putting it out there gaining exposure and thus on a path of continuous growth.

Cheers,
David Pires

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Follow ups