Re: Suggestion: IRC Channel

On 12/09/2013 09:35 PM, Leigh Tate wrote:
> Just as long as attendance isn't required, LOL. Svetlana, one of the
> things that has been a challenge is that we live in different parts of
> the world (US, Australia, and Portugal) with very different time zones.
> Sometimes we have trouble connecting with one another.

I understand the timezone issue and wasn't thinking about this when I
suggested this.  No one here uses bouncers or have the ability to keep
their computer on all the time?  But still, that could still be a
useless thing if the other folk logged off.  Just my two cents.

Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women