Re: Suggestion: IRC Channel

Hi all.

On 10 December 2013 12:47, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12/10/2013 05:32 AM, David Manuel Pires wrote:
> > And of course there's also the channel logs, which IMO are a valuable
> > tool to be considered.
>
> David,
>
> Thank you for filling in the gap that I wasn't able to fill (as in for
> the guide to IRC).
>
> I also wanted to say +1 to publicly logging the channel in order for us
> to catch up and also to report spam bot/trolls, if needed.  Since you
> are a Ubuntu Member, and if this idea takes off, do you want to take on
> the job of creating the channel and setting it up?
>
> Svetlana Belkin
> --
> A.K.A: belkinsa
> Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women
> User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa

Well, truth is that I'm not a Ubuntu Member (THB never thought of applying
for a membership; maybe that's something I have to consider), but AFAIK,
you don't have to be one in order to create one.

I'll set it up as soon as I'll be humanly able to and later on will ping
you on it.

Cheers,
David Pires