Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

Hi team,

I have an idea for possible inclusion in NewDocs. My suggestion is illustrated in the A index of NewDocs with the APPLICATIONS link. As you can see, all letters are CAPITALS which I feel could draw the users eye to it. I believe that the menus would be enhanced if the "Rock Solid" Parent Pages were displayed in all Capital Letters. Pages that are of particular importance and/or interest could be listed in all Capitals to emphasize this.

Actually I Capitalized APPLICATIONS a few weeks ago, and I have had second thoughts about it as it does include a number of old sub-pages. Perhaps a better example would be one that has come up today, and that is TEAMS which I consider would be an ideal candidate to be in all capitals. It may require a little careful selection in choosing candidates.

Anyway, what do you all think?

With regards,

Geoff.