Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 26/01/14 07:49, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 01/24/2014 10:05 AM, Leigh Tate wrote:
Well, the real question is what will help folks find what they're
looking for. Maybe a question like this could be posed to the community
on our wiki discussion thread. "How can we make NewDocs easier to use?"
That doesn't mean we have to implement everything, or anything for that
matter. Perhaps it's just fine the way it is. We humans do have a
tendency to want to change and adjust things, and as end users of
various products, we all know that isn't always an improvement!
I think David said that he is okay with another thread for NewDocs and
just make it for the feedback and suggestions thread.

Svetlana Belkin
I think asking the community for feedback as suggested by Leigh is a good idea. As for another thread, I don't know if that would be possible. I suspect Elfy would consider that all discussion regarding NewDocs should remain in the one thread. If suggestions derived from the present thread are implemented, there may be no need for another thread - after all, I doubt there would be all that many suggestions.

Cheers,
Geoff.