Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 26/01/14 07:29, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 01/24/2014 09:14 PM, Geoff Smith wrote:
Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately my condition gives me
erratic behaviour from time to time. As for the (Dare I mention them?)
CAPITAL letters, I personally still retain the view that the pure
simplicity of the Capitals would be best, as they would allow or even
enhance the clean lines of the present labelling.
Hey, it's cool.  My personalty allows me to think of so many ideas and
in turn to masses of e-mail in short periods of time.  But it's *NOT* a
bad thing.   These ideas and e-mails create discussions and these are
good, right?

Svetlana Belkin
Hi Svetlana,

The intense enthusiasm derived from a fully fledged psychotic episode I fortunately have not had for several years. As long as your thoughts remain in control I agree that higher than normal positive thoughts can be helpful and indeed inspirational.

Geoff Smith.