Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 26/01/14 11:44, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 01/25/2014 07:31 PM, Geoff Smith wrote:
I think asking the community for feedback as suggested by Leigh is a
good idea.
As for another thread, I don't know if that would be possible. I suspect
Elfy would
consider that all discussion regarding NewDocs should remain in the one
thread.
If suggestions derived from the present thread are implemented, there
may be no
need for another thread - after all, I doubt there would be all that
many suggestions.
Well, that's a set back.  But before we decide that as one, I think
asking him first might be the idea.

Svetlana Belkin
Absolutely Svetlana - please don't consider it a set back - I am all for improvement.
It is great that you are being helpful.

Cheers,
Geoff.