Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 01/27/14 06:17 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

Hi Team, Perhaps you Leigh may come with the proposed wording for the thread. Perhaps you may mention our current ideas so to see how they are thought of by the community? We could also remind users to offer suggestions at any time. Leigh your way with words are so much better than mine. Svetlana if you wished to add your thoughts then by all means do so. While David is busy at this time, it is really up to us three to come up with the ideas. Cheers, Geoff.
I'd be glad to get the ball rolling. Here's a rough draft.

----->>

Your NewDocs team has been hard at work to keep NewDocs up to date and user friendly. If you haven't checked it out recently, please do! There are a number of changes we think you'll like. But also, we would appreciate feedback, especially on how to keep it useful for user needs.

One idea we've considered is a way to highlight key pages such as indexes or parent pages, perhaps by using all caps or by adding "PARENT PAGE" in the link name. Does this sound useful? Distracting? Perhaps someone has another idea regarding that or something else.

NewDocs Users, what changes, if any, would you like to see for NewDocs? What do you think would make NewDocs easier to use? Suggestions welcome!

<<----
What else? Did I miss anything? Do we want to mention something else? What needs to be changed or reworded? Suggestions welcome!
Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups