Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 29/01/14 04:47, Geoff Smith wrote:
On 29/01/14 04:42, Leigh Tate wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 01/28/14 12:15 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?
Hi team,
Leigh as you have the rest of the team's agreement, you have my +1 also - sorry for appearing to be the fly in the ointment. - :)
Cheers, Geoff.
Geoff, it's these kinds of discussions and different ideas that make NewDocs the great tool that it is. Actually, I was thinking to modify the threads post so as to not get too specific. It might be nice to see what folks come up with on their own. Here's the revised draft. If we're in agreement about it, then I'll post it this afternoon.
----->>

Your NewDocs team has been hard at work to keep NewDocs up to date and user friendly. If you haven't checked it out recently, please do! There are a number of changes we think you'll like. But also, we would appreciate feedback, especially on how to keep it useful for user needs.

One idea we've considered is a way to somehow highlight key pages such as indexes or parent pages. Does this sound useful? Distracting? Perhaps someone has another idea regarding that, or something else.

NewDocs Users, what changes, if any, would you like to see for NewDocs? What do you think would make NewDocs easier to use? Suggestions welcome!

<<----
Best wishes,
Leigh

Hi Team.

Leigh your revision has a big +1 from me.

Cheers,
Geoff.

Hi Team,

Leigh, as David and Svetlana approved of your original draft, perhaps we should go with that? That would be fine with me with a possible proviso that "Parent Page" could be written in upper and lower case letters. The choice is yours.

Cheers,
Geoff.