Re: NewDocs D page

Hi Geoff and All,

Geoff, your feedback and suggestions sound good.

So then. The following 10 (possibly 12) pages will be moved to ToBeReviewed https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed&lang=en :

Outdated:
DansGuardian  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DansGuardian&lang=en (last edited 2011-08-27)
DeletingFiles https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DeletingFiles&lang=en  (last edited 2011-04-08)
DemystifyingUnityGraphicsHardwareRequirements https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DemystifyingUnityGraphicsHardwareRequirements&lang=en  (last edited 2011-05-06)
DMZ host with SecurePass https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DMZ%20host%20with%20SecurePass&lang=en  (last edited 2012-02-08)
Dnsmasq https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Dnsmasq&lang=en  (last edited 2011-12-15)
DrivesAndPartitions https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DrivesAndPartitions&lang=en  (last edited 2011-05-19)
DualBoot  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DualBoot&lang=en  (last edited 2012-01-16)
DynamicMultiMonitor https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DynamicMultiMonitor&lang=en  (last edited 2011-10-14)

Tagged "needs expansion"
DigitalCameraHowTo https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalCameraHowTo&lang=en

Tagged "This page does not reach the quality of the UserDocumentation https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation&lang=en  series of index pages, but contains useful information"
DVDAuthoring  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DVDAuthoring&lang=en  (also probably outdated - last edited 2010-06-05)

??? QUESTIONABLE: Delete or move to ToBeReviewed
Tagged "this page does not exist yet"
DebianImportFreeze https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DebianImportFreeze&lang=en  - more information is actually here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebianImportFreeze
DownThemAll https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DownThemAll&lang=en

If in doubt before David has a chance to comment on the above two, they can alway be moved to ToBeReviewed and then reinserted or deleted later.

To be deleted:
DRBD https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DRBD&lang=en  (blank page last edited 2010-03-09).

And Debugging Sound Problems will be updated from
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DebuggingSoundProblems
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingSoundProblems

Also, since I'm on the D page, I can add the following from the NewDocs/Bank https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/Bank
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DynamicFirewall

Have I got it right?

If so, do we still want it posted in about 3 days? (The feedback post was posted just awhile ago).

Best wishes to all,
Leigh