Format of knome's Posting Tool.

Hi David,

Please accept my apology for disturbing you but I find myself in a bit of a quandary. I have been trying to sort out in my mind the best way to use the tool, but I am afraid I am at present up against a blank wall. I find the format of the links in the tool confusing. I have been creating URLs by means of cutting and pasting the Links. Am I missing something basic?

Is there an easier way of doing things than this? Perhaps to have the ability to copy links to a blank Wiki page - preferably not NewDocs/Bank. I have no idea if this is feasible or how to go about it if it is.

I will wait for your comments David.

With kind regards,
Geoff.

Follow ups