Re: ENRICHMENT OF THE BANK PAGE

Hi.

On 29 January 2014 18:09, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> What a terrific resource. Thank knome on behalf of the rest of the team.

No problem, Geoff. We're on the same boat, paddling to the same end, that's
what make us a such good team.

> I had a bit of a look and only came up with one ttps://help.ubuntu.com/
> community/DualBoot/MacOSX<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DualBoot/MacOSX>where NewDocs
> already has the Parent page listed.

We'll be bound to get some errors out of that listing, and out of the next
ones that eventually come. The culprit being the PHP language used to build
the function.

Besides the one you mentioned, I can give you another, [[Xen]] page is
listed as "missing", while it is clearly not. That's why the list has to be
thoroughly checked.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster