Re: But 1st, team guidelines(?) [was Re: My Resignation.]

On 2 February 2014 03:16, Leigh Tate <leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Geoff, you really deserve a lot more credit than you've allowed us to
> share. NewDocs was your brain child and you worked hard in the formative
> stages. I know others encouraged and helped, but you did the grunt work.
> The only reason I got involved was because of you, and because of your
> gentle, unassuming leadership. You've always led by example, from the doing
> to the way you've encouraged others to become involved. Your vision was
> infectious. Your vision has been a success.
>
> There are absolutely no hard feelings toward your resignation on my part.
> Of course I would encourage you to stay on, even at a lower key. You grasp
> certain aspects of NewDocs differently than I do or David does. I've relied
> on that during the times I'm puzzled or uncertain about what I'm doing. But
> I know it wouldn't be respectful to try to pressure you to stay on.  You
> know your own needs best and I must respect that. Hopefully from time to
> time you'll still feel like putting your 2 cents worth in. And I hope if
> you have another of your good ideas you'll share it. All of that would be
> most welcome! But only at your own pace and as you feel inspired to do so,
> my friend.
>
> Best wishes,
> Leigh

Besides leaning myself on a humble bow to express my thanks to both.
To you Leigh, for the words you once again, so truthfully and heartily,
manage to illustrate how we regard Geoff. And to you Geoff for being
exactly as those words describe you.

Best wishes,
David