Re: But 1st, team guidelines(?) [was Re: My Resignation.]

On 03/02/14 23:45, David Manuel Pires wrote:
My suggestion about interesting links went nowhere although now Links page
remains hidden little can be done.

I'm one blame for this Geoff, and I do apologize for that. In my defense I
can only say that it completely split my mind among the several other tasks
I'm doing related to the fact of my ingress in the Xubuntu team and my
professional job.
Can I ask you please to remind me your suggestion?

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster
Hi David,

I'm sorry I missed you yesterday - I went to bed early.
The idea was to have a Link of the month post - with you supplying a commentary as you are most qualified. However as the Links page is at present a little buried maybe this is not of value at present. In today's posts Leigh has added thoughts about highlighting the page again as I do as well.

Cheers,
Geoff.