----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/03/14 10:49 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team, What am I doing wrong in regard to the formatting of my mailing list posts. The message of the post I have noticed in the archive scrolls off to the right. Obviously I am probably not formatting the page correctly. What should I be doing to achieve this ? Indent text ? yes or no ? Which one ? Cheers, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups