Re: Possible February Post.

Looking good Geoff.

A couple of questions -ADSL PPPoE <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ADSLPPPoE>. It addresses 9.10 server edition but hasn't that reached EOL? English Translation <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EnglishTranslation> is not really a help article. Is NewDocs a good place for it? I think all the pages on encryption will be much appreciated. Too bad they aren't all under a parent page. That would make it easier for folks to find what they're looking for. Best wishes, Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/10/14 06:23 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Possible February Post.

Hi Team, Below is my proposed next post for the month of February. I can post it either before or after Leigh's next post - advise me what to do. If any of the pages don't measure up let me know. Today there were 18 Pages added to NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs>. ADSL PPPoE <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ADSLPPPoE> Aiptek Tablet <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AiptekTablet> Audio <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Audio> Automatically Mount Partitions <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutomaticallyMountPartitions> Auto Login <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutoLogin> Create Boot Partition After Install <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CreateBootPartitionAfterInstall> Encrypted Home <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EncryptedHome> Encrypted Private Directory <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EncryptedPrivateDirectory> English Translation <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EnglishTranslation> Evince <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Evince> File Roller <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/File%20Roller> Flash Player Standalone <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FlashPlayerStandalone> Folder Encryption <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FolderEncryption> LTS <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS> Mod Mono <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ModMono> Mpich Cluster <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MpichCluster> Pulse Audio <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PulseAudio> Using UUID <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingUUID> The running total of Documentation Pages in the Alterations To NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now 936 Pages. The number of Pages listed in the Helpful Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links> Page remains on 79. With Kind Regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups