From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 02/10/14 07:26 AM
To: newdocs
Subject: [Newdocs] Team Wiki Page Brainstorm

Hi all.

I've already done some work on the team wiki page brainstrom https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/TeamWikiPageBrainstorm , specifically on the Contact Page https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/ContactPage  and on the Home Page https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/HomePage .

But since those are just some sort of a initial draft, at least the home page since I don't think that the contact page has really more that can be added to it, I would like your feedback(improvements on those.

Cheers,
David

https;//http://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Follow ups