Re: Team Wiki Page Brainstorm

On 11/02/14 02:15, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 02/10/2014 10:13 AM, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hmm, I'm not seeing what you mean.

In this paragraph, the link it's to the forums itself:
  "NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs> is an alphabetical
index of the most popular Ubuntu Documentation Pages, with links to the
actual documentation pages, created by some of the regular contributors
of the https://launchpadlibrarian.net/7171615/ubuntulogo_s.png Ubuntu
Forums <http://ubuntuforums.org/>."

In this, the link is to the actual thread held in the forums:
"If you are looking for some information on how the project was
initially conceived, born and took its first steps, a discussion thread
for it can be found here
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2110857>."
I can read.
Hi Team,

The Projects are vastly dissimilar, But I was wondering if we could gain any guidance or hints from the Lubuntu Wiki page - Just a thought!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

Cheers,
Geoff.