Re: Fwd: Re: IRC session?

On 02/17/2014 11:43 AM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> On 02/17/2014 08:56 AM, Leigh Tate wrote:
>> Well, what's needed, IMHO, is a summary of relevant information
>> presented and decisions made. For me, surely, because that's what I
>> requested, but perhaps for others who are interested.  I'm sure the
>> in-between stuff is fascinating, but you have to admit the entire record
>> is a poor documentation tool not to mention difficult to read.
>> Especially if it has an expiration. OTOH, maybe succinct documentation
>> isn't necessary. As long as the majority of the team is on board, that's
>> what matters.

And done:

We started work on the menu header object with knome since I, belkinsa,
was not able to successfully build one for some unknown reason.  Then,
the topic shifted to why, as a team, we are a separate team from the Doc
team and knome suggested that we should be a official sub-team of the
Doc Team.  This would get more awareness of the team and what we do and
also more members.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women