Re: Fwd: Re: IRC session?

Well done, Svetlana. Much appreciated. NewDocs is already a subteam of Ubuntu Documentation Contributors and Ubuntu Documentation Project, so I take it the Ubuntu Doc Team is another team we need to join as well(?)

Best wishes,
Leigh

 And done: We started work on the menu header object with knome since I, belkinsa, was not able to successfully build one for some unknown reason. Then, the topic shifted to why, as a team, we are a separate team from the Doc team and knome suggested that we should be a official sub-team of the Doc Team. This would get more awareness of the team and what we do and also more members. -- Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups