From: David Pires
Sent: 03/01/14 11:43 AM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

On 1 March 2014 01:51, Geoff Smith < taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi Team,
Before we are all swallowed up in progress, I think it is fitting that we should thank our Team Owner
for all of her contributions.
Leigh has worked tirelessly in her work towards the maintenance of NewDocs and I believe that it is
through her efforts that will ensure the success of PopularPages.

Of course Leigh has to be thanked for it. And not only her but also you Geoff, because if it weren't for you none of this would existed in the first place.

So, I hereby bow myself, humble and thankfully, to the both of you, hoping and trusting that we, together, still have a long road ahead of us towards the goal of keeping NewDocs what it aims and should be.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster