Re: Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

On 1 March 2014 01:51, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>>

> Before we are all swallowed up in progress, I think it is fitting that we
> should thank our Team Owner
> for all of her contributions.
> Leigh has worked tirelessly in her work towards the maintenance of NewDocs
> and I believe that it is
> through her efforts that will ensure the success of PopularPages.

Of course Leigh has to be thanked for it. And not only her but also you
Geoff, because if it weren't for you none of this would existed in the
first place.

So, I hereby bow myself, humble and thankfully, to the both of you, hoping
and trusting that we, together, still have a long road ahead of us towards
the goal of keeping NewDocs what it aims and should be.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

P.S.: just to warn you that from next Monday on (2014-03-03), this mailing
list will be deactivated, and we're expected to use the
ubuntu-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead for all the issues relating to
PopularPages.
I believe that the Documerntation Team is already working on a specific
prefix to add to that ML just to address PopularPages.