Re: Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

Hi Geoff,
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 03/02/14 02:19 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

Hi Leigh, PopularPages should continue to be a valuable resource tool. Until such time that others step in to help, might I suggest Leigh, that you and I continue with our old roles. Who knows what we will hear from the mailing list. Although David did not give you any direction on this, maybe you could post in the Wiki the result of the E page check. 3 days after that I could post the ones that I had submitted earlier. If others disagree with what we are doing let them come out and say so. Perhaps by means of the Mailing List, we will be able to recruit others to lighten your load. Kind regards, Geoff.
And done. I just posted to the wiki thread as you suggested. I confess to feeling awfully wordy at the moment.
I agree with the wisdom of continuing as before until something different is decided. I know you asked this previously, but hopefully we'll have an idea of where to report findings for feedback and suggestions, since this email list will soon be defunct. Not that there's a rush. I know things will sort themselves out in time. These are good changes, but won't be without a few hiccups I suspect.
Best wishes,
Leigh