Re: Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

On 03/03/14 00:50, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 03/01/2014 01:44 PM, Leigh Tate wrote:
Thank you Geoff and David. I appreciate that but fear since my chunk of
available computer time is so "off" from everyone elses that I will not
be able to keep current with discussions, decisions, and changes. That
makes me feel quite hesitant about continuing.
I hate to say this, but I agree since I'm not that active in the team.
Hi Leigh,

PopularPages should continue to be a valuable resource tool. Until such time that others step in to help, might I suggest Leigh, that you and I continue with our old roles. Who knows what we will hear from the mailing list. Although David did not give you any direction on this, maybe you could post in the Wiki the result of the E page check. 3 days after that I could post the ones that I had submitted earlier. If others disagree with what we are doing let them come out and say so. Perhaps by means of the Mailing List, we will be able to recruit others to lighten your load.

Kind regards,
Geoff.