nova-orchestration team mailing list archive

Orchestration updates ...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the radio silence lately. Things have been pretty busy around here lately and I don't think I'll have the time to commit to the Orchestration effort any time soon. Also, given the stability focus of Essex it's doubtful there would be a clean fit until Folsom. I still think orchestration is the correct route for fixing many of Nova's concurrency and coordination issues.

If anyone else would like to take the lead on the effort I'm happy to pass the conch.

Cheers,
Sandy

Follow ups