Re: Gflags, Settings, Dependency Injection

So I know I haven't convinced everyone to love bzr yet ... but as they
are a large python project with command line and config file options -
and plugins - perhaps looking at the infrastructure/design they use
might be a good idea?

Also, the work derks did with cement might be of help.

I believe both are designed to do things similar to how you are
discussing them below (although different, of course - we're all python
devs, there's no way we're going to actually do things the same. :) )

Monty

(what Eric is saying makes sense to me - but I don't have a whole bunch
of stake either way here- I am a fan of reusing solutions that exist
where possible though of course)