Re: Twisted or Eventlet?

One vote for sticking with Twisted here.

We've had more issues dealing with async processes, threading, and logging
then any other part of the Nova system.  After a lot of late debugging
nights we actually have a system that works and handles these things well.
 I think there is a hidden cost in switching is redoing much of this effort
and dealing with instability while we get the kinks worked out.  I would
prefer not to go through that process again :)

Debugging these issues is challenging and so is writing tests.  I would
suggest that if we are going to make a major switch like this, we spend some
time banging away at test coverage so that we can feel more confident that
we aren't breaking the sytem.

Vish