Re: Twisted or Eventlet

Hi Andy,

Re: email lists, are you settings correct at:
https://launchpad.net/~eday/+editemails (replace eday with your
username of course)?

I agree, the API endpoint is a good starting place. If we can handle
that easily, it should work well for other parts of the system as well.

I don't think at this stage we should be too concerned with making
radical changes like replacing tornado or twisted. It's early enough
that we still have the flexibility to do this sort of work for purely
technical and maintainability reasons, where in the future it may be
a lot more difficult.

-Eric