Re: Nova Installation and Projects

I've moved the "easy" items to blueprints here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova

Note that they are tagged with 'austin' release series (which is
the first cycle up until November) and also the low-hanging-fruit
milestone.

For blueprints that only had a one-line description, I pasted it into
the summary. For example:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/improve-pylint-scores

For longer items, I linked to a new etherpad:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/improve-install-docs

I think this should work well since we can keep everything listed in
one place (who, what, dependencies, ...), but have the flexibility
of collaborative design through the etherpad spec URLs when
needed. Thoughts?

I'll go through and convert the rest of the items this afternoon.

If there are any new items folks want to put on the TODO (whether
they are large or small, need to be done now or later), just create
a quick blueprint for them so no one forgets. :)  As new developers
try to get involved, having a long list of easy items is great since
it gives them a productive reason to start looking at code.

-Eric