Re: i need to be receiving email from this list

Yay, fixed! Soren tested a few things and we identified a filtering issue in
my email forwarding (on my end)  so theoretically I should be getting
messages start now.

The problem, for the curious, was that mailman doesn't send the "to" email
address anywhere in it so the layer before it hit my aggregate gmail account
was filtering it out. It had been so long since I had signed up for a
mailman-based group that I had forgotten I needed to add specific
passthroughs for them, I've now cleared the way for launchpad.net in
general.

Why I didn't receive anything when I had it set up to point directly at this
address, I assume, is that I wasn't patient enough to wait for somebody else
to email the list.

I'll go close the issue.

--andy