Re: ORM Refactor

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya
<vishvananda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Move off of redis is due to security concerns.

OK, fair enough.

> The blueprints for the features we're working on are all in.  Some of them may not be affected by the datamodel change, but I'm sure some will be.

Yes, but the datamodel change had no blueprint and was a giant change
that effects quite a bit of code.  I see all the blueprints associated
to the Anso team, but none of them have to do with an ORM refactor.
This is why we were a bit confused as to the scope of the merge
proposal for code going into Austin.

I think clearly a little more communication is needed between all the
folks working on Nova to ensure we're not stepping on each other's
toes.

-jay