Re: Intermittent test failures

I can't replicate a failed test locally either.  It only seems to fail when run by Tarmac as part of the branch merging (and then, only intermittently).

Ewan.

From: Vishvananda Ishaya [mailto:vishvananda@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 September 2010 10:51
To: Andrew Shafer
Cc: Ewan Mellor; Nova
Subject: Re: [Nova] Intermittent test failures

I haven't been able to replicate a failed test locally, although it is possible that the issues were inadvertently fixed as part of the orm refactor.  The concurrent volume test is a bit useless at the moment since we're no longer using shell commands to find a free blade and volume, so the test doesn't actually allocate blades concurrently.

The purpose of the test was to make sure that two different volume workers were never allocated the same shelf and blade.

Vish