Re: Got nova running in a single node as per the docs

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 4:59 AM, Joshua McKenty <jmckenty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe Devin or a racker can pipe up about the status of the new API
> endpoint - is it ready enough to use? (If so there, are a bunch of clients
> already built for that API, including android and iphone apps, etc.)

The EC2 API endpoint on Eventlet is being merged to trunk as we speak (may
take a couple of hours to get dependencies worked out.)
The Rackspace API endpoint is in trunk but isn't ready for prime time yet --
it has flavors support but Servers and Images are still in process.

Michael

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.