Re: Launchpad blueprint feedback requests

They are requesting feedback, and in one case they selected my LP username, and
in another they requested it on a blueprint that I registered.

See https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/austin-nwfilter.  I didn't get
a notification when Rick requested feedback from me.  I also didn't get one
when Soren requested feedback on
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/austin-xenapi either (I've since
acknowledged that feedback, so it's gone from the blueprint page).

Like I say, I'm getting all the other emails from Launchpad that I would
expect.

Thanks,

Ewan.