Re: Launchpad blueprint feedback requests

How are you or they requesting feedback?  If they are changing the
status "whiteboard" on the blueprint, you should be notified every
time if the blueprint is something you are:

* assigned to
* drafted yourself
* are the approver
* are subscribed to it

If they are clicking the "Request feedback on specification" link, the
only way you would receive an email is if the person selected your LP
username to get feedback from.

-jay