novacut-community team mailing list archive

UDS was awesome, thanks everyone!

Jeff, Tara and I all agree that the Ubuntu Developer Summit in Orland was
totally awesome. Everyone was so friendly and helpful.

I feel the dmedia design has been well vetted.  I'll be moving forward on it
as quickly as possible.  Many people have offered to help, so the first step
is to setup milestones and feature request bugs on Launchpad.  This way it's
easy for people to know where we're going, what small tasks are available.
Paul Hummer (rockstar) has offered to help me set things up according to
current best practices, and to help me learn how to use Tarmac (like Patch
Queue Manager but better).

We also captured over 400 GBs of video, audio, and photos.  It will take us
a bit to go through all this, but we'll have at least some highlights posted
in the next week.  We got some great footage from the party.

Cheers,
Jason