novacut-community team mailing list archive

Are the dmedia tests supposed to be failing?

Hi Novacutters!

  I branched dmedia this weekend and started foolin' around, and noticed
that when I run `make-test` I get back a few test failures.  The actual
output is below the human part of this email.  I haven't looked at it
too closely, but I figure one of three things is happening:

  (1) My system is missing some vital configuration.
  (2) The tests are failing for everyone.
  (3) The tests are only failing for a small subset of people, and thus
are broken and need to be fixed.

  If the solution is #1, I'd like to find that out sooner than later, so
I don't go digging around fixing the tests that aren't really broken for
the ACTUAL developers.

Cheers,
Paul

Follow ups