novacut-community team mailing list archive

No more dmedia bug spam from Launchpad

Hi everyone,

I wrote my last email at the end of a extra long hack session, so it
probably made little sense.  Anyway, somehow I accidentally subscribed
~novacut-community to all the dmedia bug emails, which as you folks
now know, generates a lot of email.  This has been fixed, sorry for
the mix up.

I you liked getting dmedia bug emails, you can subscribe to them here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dmedia/+subscribe

The intent of this list has always been low volume announcements, and
to provide a place for you all to strike up a conversation with us
(please always feel welcome to do so).  The intent was not to abuse
you with spam every time I change the status on a dmedia bug.

Hehe, I should have figured this out sooner.  It seemed like every
time I was really working hard, I'd get an email that someone had
deactivated their Novacut Community membership.  And I think, "ah man,
too bad they decided to leave now, I'm working so hard, there is such
cool stuff landing".  Of course, people left *because* I was working
hard, because they were getting blasted with Launchpad bug email.

Live and learn.

-Jason