novacut-community team mailing list archive

Novacut 13.11 last release for Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring)

Merry Christmas, everyone! Novacut 13.12 is now in our stable PPA!

https://launchpad.net/~novacut/+archive/stable

Note that this release is not available for Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring), but
support for Raring ends next month, so it's a great time to upgrade to
Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy).

We'll always make monthly release for the latest Ubuntu version
(currently 13.10 "Saucy"). And we'll make monthly releases for the
Ubuntu development version (currently 14.04 "Trusty"), although there
might be a month or two of lag time there. Finally, we'll generally
make releases for the previous Ubuntu version for a month or two to
give people time to transition.

To make this a bit clearer, this is how things went down this time around:

Novacut 13.10 - first release for Ubuntu 14.04 dev
Novacut 13.11 - last release for Ubuntu 13.04
Novacut 13.12 - released for Ubuntu 13.10 & 14.04 only

Enjoy!