nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #62491]: nssbackup doesn't backup

Question #62491 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62491

phxsmiley is still having a problem:
In my previosu post, I mixed up 'profile' with 'configs'.  I apologize
for the confusion.

OK, I followed this, and it seems like my default profile is working, at
least with a manual backup (backup now).

I removed all the profiles, then set up my default profile with backup
of my /home/dave directory and some other files.

After running a 'backup now' with the default profile, I verified it
created the directory and files in the default place - all looks good.

I set up 1 profile to back up some more directories, called the profile
'pix'.  When I try to do a manual backup with that profile (selecting
the profile, then select edit.  Then from main screen, select 'backup
now') it only does the backup of the main profile.

Is there a way to do a 'backup now' of another profile?

Also, I had the backup profile set up to do a backup at 1AM, then the
'pix' profile do a backup at 4AM.  Neither seemed to work, when I
checked them this morning.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.