nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #143229]: Mount tape drive error

New question #143229 on Simple Backup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/143229

I installed Simplebackup version 3.2 on a SuseLinux10.3 server Ran the configuration file and It asked for the location of the mounted tape drive. I entered the command mount -f /dev/st0 and I got an error staying the device is not a block device. The scheduled backup runs but dies because the Tape drive is not found. What is the syntax of the mount statement to get the tape dirive to work with simple backup.

thanks

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.