nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #163867]: 'Schedule' tab is greyed out - how do I start sbackup with Administrator privileges in Ubuntu 11.04?

Question #163867 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/163867

larky posted a new comment:
Hi, I had the same problem. It seems that in ubuntu 11.04 it's
impossible to run sbackup as administrator using the menus (or the unity
bar)

The only solution I found has been to run the following command in a
terminal:

gksudo sbackup-config-gtk

If you want to restore a backup run this command:

gksudo sbackup-restore-gtk

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.