From: nunit-dev-bounces+charlie=nunit.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:nunit-dev-bounces+charlie=nunit.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Simone Busoli
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:33 PM
To: Justin Daubenmire
Cc: nunit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Nunit-dev] greetings from a new member

Hi Justin,

glad to see you on board.

Not that there's much to say about me, I'm a developer from Italy into the
automotive field. I'm into NUnit and been trying to improve it from the user
viewpoint because I test a lot and I like it to be as user-friendly as
possible.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 22:18, Justin Daubenmire <jdaubenmire@xxxxxxxxx>