nunit-dev team mailing list archive

FW: [nunit-discuss] Website and Wiki Updates

Hi All,

Even though most of you are also on the nunit-discuss list, I
thought I'd forward this here with a couple of special requests
for the folks on this team...

1. You guys are generally better informed than most, so please
help RJV out by adding resources that have been helpful to you
or the teams you work with.

2. Many of you have developed addins and other extensions or
have knowledge of them. Help fill in the gaps by adding new
info to our list of extensions or getting the authors to do so.
Of course, if you have an extension page on the wiki, please
make sure it's up to date.

BTW, getting these two parts of the web site into the hands
of the users is part of my secret plan to spend my time
more wisely. :-)

Charlie