nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Review of Changes

I just added at comment at that page.

I found the interface quite clear.

I already have an LP-account and public SSH key there, so out of the
suggestions so far I like this way the most.

My experience of LP so far has been great; there are some really good
tutorials out there. The hardest step was the SSH-key-step, which I
hadn't done before, but even that was easy. We could provide a guide
at the NUnit wiki with links to tutorials on LP usage.

Disclaimer: I've done LP/bzr under Ubuntu, which is closely related to
LP/Canonical so it might be the easiest OS to get things going at. It
might be harder in Windows.

Charlie, is it hard to setup public key+SSH communication and bzr in Windows?