nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Any next steps for upstreaming Songza integration?

Hi folks,

I submitted my Songza service integration as an attachment to the Songza feature request in Launchpad. I also assigned that bug to myself although I'm not sure if that is what I was supposed to do?

Anyway, just wanted to doublecheck if there's anything else I need to do. Also note I have the Bazaar repository checked out so I'm also happy to submit a real review request that way if that's actually preferred.

Thanks!

--Ramesh

Follow ups