ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: New ORC draft - Properties

There is a problem with the current implementation and doing that, Josh. As my ORC describes, the argument of the setter's type is checked against the type of the property. It would only be able to accept a tuple if the properties type was a tuple, and that just fits in with all the other collections I mentioned. Now, there was some discussion about having multiple setters with different types for a single property, but for now, I think nddrylliog wants to keep it simple, which seems like a good idea.