ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: New ORC draft - Properties

I would agree on that point. If you make properties and their setter/getters too flexible, we'll end up with some sort of nasty beast. Something akin to various features of C++ :).

I like the properties idea, but in a very simple form. Also the C API should remain consistent so as long as that can be maintained with a healthy amount of sanity, I'm all for it.

-Zac