ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: compile with MSVC

It would be possible for the most part (perhaps a few hickups in some small locations). Some people have a liking for that kind of initialization, though.

A few side notes:
1) Would a MSVC compat header/compilation mode make sense?
2) It seems like there is a "screw them" attitude among certain people with regards to support for MSVC's (lack of) C99 abilities, so #1 seems unlikely. 3) Compiling to the shared subset of C and C++ might also fit with the compat thing.